Wednesday, March 9, 2016

From Saudi with Love...

I never thought I could write another blog but here I am again starting to post another entry. Another year had gone and I can say that it was not an easy year for me. The last time I posted a blog,I thought that it was the end for my Saudi journey and nursing career because all I thought It was a complete shift of profession when I was in Korea but things happened unexpectedly so I'm back here in the Kingdom...the forbidden Kingdom(lol). The emotions that I felt when I came back was like a "halo-halo" there were days that I was happy and of course days that I thought I was in prison. Wearing a white uniform supposedly must feel they are like angels that send from heaven but every time I'm in the center and working with some people that I don't understand feels like I'm in hell(πŸ‘ΉπŸ˜±πŸ˜œ). Then as time goes by while I was browsing my instagram(boom!) I suddenly sang Rihanna's song "🎢🎀 I found love in a hopeless place 2x🎢"...

The exact picture that I found...it was not just double tap that my thumb made but hundred taps...Hahahaha


 And I saw this....I Run out of words....hahaha....




To be continue....I still have to give meds to my patients....lol

No comments: